Kobold Expedition Tools
Soarway Diver 43
The Soarway Diver 43 is rated to a water-resistance of 300 meters. It was created designed the help of a group of U.S. Navy SEALs who also helped test its reliability under water. The explorer Ranulph Fiennes also helped in the design of the Soarway Diver 43, and took ten prototypes of the 2013 Antarctic Winter Traverse in order to test the Soarway Diver's versatility in extremely cold environments.
The watch is covered by a 10-year warranty against material defects and inferior workmanship.
***The Soarway Diver has an 8-week delivery timeframe from the date of receipt of order.***
- surgical-grade (316L) stainless steel
- DLC-coated black coating (optional)
- sapphire crystal, domed, anti-reflective
- screw-down crown and chronograph push buttons
- screw-locked caseback
- 43mm diameter
- 15mm height
- 20mm between lugs (strap size)
- water resistant to 30 atmospheres (300 meters/1,000 feet)
- ETA 2824 (Swiss Made)