Kobold Expedition Tools
At only 10mm in height, the all-new Soarway 44 is the slimmest watch in the Kobold lineup of tool watches. It also features the latest rendition of the legendary Soarway case, with its trademark Bauhaus minimalism and instantly recognizable shape.
Measuring 44mm in diameter, the stainless steel case is produced in-house and thus “Made in USA”. The uni-directional rotating bezel is available with a single, engraved luminous circle (base version); an engraved luminous circle and hour makers; or with a count-down or count-up minute scale. The Soarway 44 is available in two grades of finish, either a matte, beed-blasted finish or a hand-applied finish with alternately brushed and polished surfaces. Basic grade watches feature luminous baton hands, hand-finished watches feature luminous skeletonized hands with a rhodium-plated finish.
Designed and engineered in the United States. Fabricated, assembled and tested in the United States or Germany from U.S. and imported components.
The Soarway 44 comes on the Original Kobold Canvas Strap. The watch is covered by a 10-year warranty against material defects and inferior workmanship.
***THE SOARWAY 44 SHIPS IN EARLY 2024. PRICING REFLECTS NON-REFUNDABLE PRE-ORDER OFFER.***
- Kobold "Soarway" case
- surgical-grade (316L) stainless steel or aerospace-grade titanium
- DLC-coated black coating
- sapphire crystal, domed, anti-reflective, extra-thick
- screw-down crown
- screw-locked caseback, extra-thick
- 44.0mm diameter
- 10mm height
- 22mm between lugs (strap size)
- water resistant to 30 atmospheres (300 meters/1,000 feet)
- Optional: We offer the Arctic Diver in a number of custom bezel executions. Please inquire for details.
- ETA 2892 (Swiss Made), automatic-winding (Civilian version)
- or Ronda 515.24 (Swiss Made), precision quartz (Military/Law Enforcement version)