Kobold Expedition Tools
The new Kobold Richard Byrd Automatic pays tribute to the great American naval aviator and polar explorer Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd. The watch features the Intrepid case in black DLC-coated stainless steel, with a domed sapphire crystal, screw-down crown and screw-locked caseback. It is powered by a Swiss automatic-winding movement (the Law Enforcement version is powered by an automatic-winding movement Made in Japan).
Designed and engineered in the United States. Fabricated, assembled and tested in the United States or Germany from U.S. and imported components.
Canvas strap. 10 year warranty.
- Kobold "Intrepid" case
- surgical-grade (316L) stainless steel
- DLC-coated black (non-coated case finish optional)
- sapphire crystal, domed, anti-reflective
- screw-down crown
- screw-locked caseback
- 40mm diameter
- 10mm height
- 20mm between lugs (strap size)
- water-resistant to 10 atmospheres (330 feet/100 meters)
- ETA 2824 (Swiss Made)
- or Miyota 9015 (Japan Made) (law enforcement version)