Kobold Expedition Tools
Arctic Diver Tactical
The Arctic Diver, along with the iconic Seal, is the toughest and most reliable Kobold watch ever built. Its 44.5mm stainless steel Soarway case features and extra-thick, domed sapphire crystal, a triple-sealed, screw-locked crown and an extra-thick stainless steel caseback. An internal secondary case made from soft-iron shields the Swiss-made automatic movement from magnetic interference (up to 80,000 A/m). The case finish is DLC-coated black.
In 2020, we began working on a new version of the Arctic Diver, this time using aerospace-grade titanium as there material for the outer case. This reduces the total weight of the hefty Arctic Diver considerably and improves comfort. The titanium version is available in two finishes: DLC-coated black or mirror polished, a novelty among titanium watches offered exclusively by Kobold.
The Arctic Diver comes on a signed natural rubber strap fitted snugly to the case. The watch is covered by a 10-year warranty against material defects and inferior workmanship.
- surgical-grade (316L) stainless steel or aerospace-grade titanium
- DLC-coated black coating
- sapphire crystal, domed, anti-reflective, extra-thick
- screw-down crown
- screw-locked caseback, extra-thick
- 44.5mm diameter
- 17mm height
- 24mm between lugs (strap size)
- water resistant to 50 atmospheres (500 meters/1,6500 feet)
- Optional: We offer the Arctic Diver in a number of custom bezel executions. Please inquire with us for details.
- ETA 2824 (Swiss Made)