Kobold Expedition Tools
The Arctic Diver, along with the iconic Seal, is the toughest and most reliable Kobold watch ever built. Its 44.5mm stainless steel Soarway case features and extra-thick, domed sapphire crystal, a triple-sealed, screw-locked crown and an extra-thick stainless steel caseback. An internal secondary case made from soft-iron shields the Swiss-made automatic movement from magnetic interference (up to 80,000 A/m). The case finish is DLC-coated black.
In 2020, Kobold introduced a new version of the Arctic Diver with aerospace-grade titanium as there material for the outer case. This reduces the total weight of the hefty Arctic Diver considerably and improves comfort. The titanium version is available in two finishes: DLC-coated black or mirror polished, a novelty among titanium watches offered exclusively by Kobold.
Designed and engineered in the United States. Fabricated, assembled and tested in the United States or Germany from U.S. and imported components.
The Arctic Diver comes on a signed nylon strap. A signed natural rubber strap is available on request. The watch is covered by a 10-year warranty against material defects and inferior workmanship.
- Kobold "Soarway" case
- surgical-grade (316L) stainless steel or aerospace-grade titanium
- polished finish or DLC-coated (black or tan coating)
- sapphire crystal, domed, anti-reflective, extra-thick
- screw-down crown
- screw-locked caseback, extra-thick
- 44.5mm diameter
- 17mm height
- 24mm between lugs (strap size)
- water resistant to 50 atmospheres (500 meters/1,6500 feet)
- Optional: We offer the Arctic Diver in a number of custom bezel executions. Please inquire for details.
- ETA 2824 (Swiss Made), automatic-winding
- or Miyota 9015 (Japan Made), automatic-winding (Law Enforcement version)