Kobold Expedition Tools
Sir Ernest Shackleton
The Sir Ernest Shackleton Edition pays tribute to one of the greatest polar explorers of all times. The richness of the Shackleton's color palette complements its refined, anachronistic design queues.
Powered by a Swiss Made automatic winding movement, the Kobold Sir Ernest Shackleton is housed in a 43.5mm version of the Intrepid case, with a scratch-resistant, domed sapphire crystal, screw-down crown and screw-locked caseback.
A Cool Copper dial with brushed surface finish, polished silver luminous hands, Weddell Sea Blue Alligator strap and the polished case all combine to lend the Shackleton a warm, and luxurious aura.
Designed and engineered in the United States. Fabricated, assembled and tested in the United States or Germany from U.S. and imported components.
The watch is covered by a 10-year warranty against material defects and faulty workmanship.
Production limited to 25 watches per year.
***The Sir Ernest Shackleton has an 8-12 week delivery timeframe from the date of receipt of order.***
- Kobold "Intrepid" case
- surgical-grade (316L) stainless steel
- sapphire crystal, domed, anti-reflective
- screw-down crown
- screw-locked caseback
- 43.5mm diameter
- 13mm height
- 22mm between lugs (strap size)
- water resistant to 10 atmospheres (100 meters/330 feet)
- ETA 2824 (Swiss Made), automatic winding
- or on request Unitas 6497 (Swiss Made), modified with central seconds hand, hand-wound