Kobold Expedition Tools
The Lynx, with its 36mm case and a dial made from a piece of rock collected from the summit of Mount Everest, is the ideal size for men who prefer to wear traditional sized watches. The hand-polished cushion-shaped case harmonizes perfectly with the minimalist dial and hands. Who needs a date aperture these days? That’s why PDA’s exist!
Designed, engineered, fabricated, assembled and tested in the United States from U.S. and imported components. The Lynx is available with either an automatic-winding movement or, upon request, a Swiss Made quartz movement.
Stainless steel bracelet (alligator strap available).
The watch is covered by a 10-year warranty against material defects and inferior workmanship.
- Kobold "Lynx" case
- surgical-grade (316L) stainless steel
- sapphire crystal, domed, anti-reflective
- screw-down crown
- screw-locked caseback
- 36mm diameter
- 10mm height
- 20mm between lugs (strap size)
- water-resistant to 10 atmospheres (330 feet/100 meters)
- ETA 2892 (Swiss Made) or Ronda 515 precision quartz