Kobold Expedition Tools
Langley GMT Automatic
The Kobold Langley GMT pays tribute to Samuel Pierpont Langley, the great inventor, astronomer, aviation pioneer and timekeeper.
The Langley GMT features a GMT function in observance of Langley’s contribution to the modern standard time system. The dial proudly displays the birthplace of both the standard time signal and the Kobold brand itself: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Designed, engineered, fabricated, assembled and tested in the United States from U.S. and imported components.
The Langley GMT arrives on Kobold's Original Canvas Expedition Strap.
The watch is covered by a 10-year warranty against material defects and inferior workmanship.
- surgical-grade (316L) stainless steel
- DLC-coated black coating (optional)
- sapphire crystal, domed, anti-reflective
- screw-down crown
- screw-locked caseback
- 43.5mm diameter
- 15mm height
- 22mm between lugs (strap size)
- water-resistant to 20 atmospheres (6600 feet/200 meters)
- ETA 2893 (Swiss Made)